[vtk-developers] vtkImageReslice with the problem of slice original

Jason 2130220212 at email.szu.edu.cn
Thu Apr 30 07:20:32 EDT 2015

I have read David Gobbi's tips in
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/vtkImageReslice-class-td1233015.html#a1233022

it use  x = T*M*x'    where "T" is ResliceTransform and "M" is ResliceMatrix
to calculate the position in 3D volume(x) by the point position in 2D
slice(x')

but I'm still wondering that the slice we need cut through and how to use
the ResliceTransform(vtkAbstractTransform)  to calculate the point position
in 3D coordinate.

Does just make the x'=(x0,y0,0,1) , M=ResliceAxes ? what about T ? I cannot
get its matirx.