[vtk-developers] Need help with a crash on Kamino OSX Release mode.

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Wed Apr 29 08:38:55 EDT 2015

I ran a build on my machine, named trivet, a Debug 64-bit build from
VS 2013, and the test fails with a single assertion failure and 10-20
mem leaks:

https://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=331705794&build=3791568

Perhaps the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
12.0\VC\INCLUDE\vector(1201) : Assertion failed: vector subscript out
of range" report indicates the *real* cause of the problem on the Mac
Release build. I'm not sure which class/method that comes from, but
I'm about to run it and try to find out.

David C.