[vtk-developers] Compiling VTK as a single library

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Fri Apr 24 13:15:28 EDT 2015

This is basically the 2 last commits on this old branch:
  https://github.com/jpouderoux/VTK/tree/CompileVTKAsOneBigLibrary
It claims that it generates a static lib but in my memory I made it works
as a dynamic lib as well...

Note that it also contains a script that trims down lot vtk sources
directories which are not used in my project, just ignore it for sure.

*Joachim Pouderoux*

*PhD, Technical Expert*
*Kitware SAS <http://www.kitware.fr>*