[vtk-developers] Anti-aliasing / multi sampling turned off in VTK 6.2?

Kilgus, Thomas t.kilgus at Dkfz-Heidelberg.de
Thu Apr 23 05:22:35 EDT 2015

Hi David,

I filed a bug report: http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=15433

We have this issue on various operating systems. I explained everything in mantis and added a file to reproduce it. In general, you could checkout the tag v6.2.0 and open any renderwindow which contains lots lines, such as a surface rendered as wireframe. I would be really surprised if this is not reproducible on that commit for you.

Regards,
Thomas

Von: David Lonie [mailto:david.lonie at kitware.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. April 2015 16:55
An: Kilgus, Thomas
Cc: vtk-developers at vtk.org
Betreff: Re: [vtk-developers] Anti-aliasing / multi sampling turned off in VTK 6.2?

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:43 AM, Kilgus, Thomas <t.kilgus at dkfz-heidelberg.de<mailto:t.kilgus at dkfz-heidelberg.de>> wrote:
No, just the regular VTK example. Is this feature working for you?

I've been using on-screen multisampling on the current dev branch without issues. Not sure what else would be causing this.

Can you open a bug report for this? Best if you can include a short script that reproduces the issue and details about your operating system.

Dave