[vtk-developers] libvtkRenderingFreeTypeOpenGL gone?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 16:08:51 EDT 2015

Hi Sean,

Yeah, that library has been gone for a week or so.  Just yesterday, I
finally repaired my own cmake scripts to compensate for this, and also to
allow for OpenGL2 compilation:

  # These are the libraries that we absolutely need to link to
  set(VTK_LIBS vtkRenderingCore vtkRenderingImage vtkInteractionStyle
      vtkRenderingFreeType vtkIOImage vtkIOMINC vtkIOLegacy
      vtkImagingStencil vtkImagingStatistics vtksys)

  # These are libraries that we link to, only if they are present
  set(VTK_EXTRA_LIBS vtkIOMPIImage
      vtkRenderingOpenGL vtkRenderingFreeTypeOpenGL
      vtkRenderingOpenGL2 vtkRenderingFreeTypeOpenGL2)

  # Check for the existence of each of the EXTRA libs
  foreach(TMP_LIB ${VTK_EXTRA_LIBS})
    list(FIND VTK_LIBRARIES ${TMP_LIB} TMP_INDEX)
    if(TMP_INDEX GREATER -1)
      set(VTK_LIBS ${VTK_LIBS} ${TMP_LIB})
    endif()
  endforeach()

  # Now use VTK_LIBS in target_link_libraries()

 - David