[vtk-developers] material files patch for vtkOBJReader

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:29:53 EDT 2015

Berk,

Peter has done an excellent job creating the OBJImporter. He has been
very responsive to suggestions. Although there may be some minor
cleanup necessary, I think his gitlab topic is ready to merge.
However, he does not have permission to do the merge. I suggest he be
added to the approved developer list.

Bill

https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/26