[vtk-developers] Class design for spline visualizations

Lin M majcjc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 12:33:39 EDT 2015

Hi all,

My name is Lin. I'm interested in the project idea about spline
visualizations from VTK/GSoC2015. I hope I can do some works on this topic
and I understand that many preliminary discussions are needed for a new set
of classes in VTK. This mail will contain the conversations about class
design for this project.

Any ideas and suggestions are very welcomed. Thank you all!

BTW, here is the link to my proposal if anyone is interested about that.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b8OHxb49jpx2qH_-KnK7VYB-HAGquXgXREkPnIzdHGM/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
Lin