[vtk-developers] Wiki example strangeness

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 18:44:43 EDT 2014

Hi Bill, David
The wiki examples have been updated with new pictures and the banding range
adjusted for the curvature example.
See:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Python/Visualization/ElevationBandsWithGlyphs
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Python/Visualization/CurvatureBandsWithGlyphs
and the corresponding C++ versions.

This is a consequence of vtkRandomHills now using
vtkMinimalStandardRandomSequence to generate
a random sequence instead of the native random number generators.

Regards
   Andrew

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 6:54 PM, Andrew Maclean <andrew.amaclean at gmail.com>
wrote:

> All pushed to gerrit, you and Bill have been added as reviewers, see:
> http://review.source.kitware.com/16994
>
> After it is reviewed, I'll update the the examples with new pictures, I
> will also adjust the banding ranges for the curvature example.
>
> Regards
>    Andrew
> On Sep 11, 2014 9:40 PM, "David Cole" <dlrdave at aol.com> wrote:
>
>> Totally OK -- thanks. Add me as a reviewer when you push it to gerrit.

Andrew J. P. Maclean