[vtk-developers] Why does vtkLookupTable not have the following functions? How should realize these functions?

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 13:57:37 EDT 2014

If you must use VTK 6.1, you can find the corresponding documentation for
VTK 6.1 here:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/6.1/html/

If you are using a git checkout of "master," then the nightly documentation
is appropriate. But if you're stuck with the 6.1 release, you should refer
to the 6.1 documentation.

HTH,
David C.