[vtk-developers] VES-Kiwi

Cameron Lowell Palmer cameron.palmer at ntnu.no
Mon Oct 27 14:01:55 EDT 2014

Well, I’m quite proud to say, it works, finally.

I can now set breakpoints in Eclipse! The scripting to pull the code into the right places is documented on my GitHub project:
https://github.com/palmerc/VES-Kiwi-NDK

I still need to clean this up further, do some better organization and apply it to our custom version, but I might actually meet my self imposed deadline to finish my first paper next month.

The work done here on VTK is super valuable. It would be a pity if it stays locked behind cmake.