[vtk-developers] New OS X 10.10 dashboards

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 14:47:20 EDT 2014

I suspect a real VTK bug behind this test failure. I get *exactly* the
same test image on my Windows / Visual Studio 2012 dashboards:

http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=266709768&build=3539864

I suspect there is a rounding error or something like that, which is
causing two of the symbols to end up exactly on top of two of the
other symbols.