[vtk-developers] New OS X 10.10 dashboards

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed Oct 22 13:40:21 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I've had VTK dashboards running on OS X 10.10 for months now, but now that 10.10 is out and the NDA is over I've directed them to the public dashboard.

Can someone please mark these as expected:

 Mac10.10-clang-dbg-x86_64
	Mac10.10-clang-rel-x86_64

The only test failure is vtkChartsCoreCxx-TestChartXYZ:
<http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=289089209&build=3539483>

This hardware never ran an older OS so I don't know if it's a change between 10.9 or 10.10 or what...

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com