[vtk-developers] VTK 5.6 to 6.1

filez41 tom.valleau at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 15:15:24 EDT 2014

I'm converting some software from VTK 5.6 to 6.1, and the GetProducerPort()
function in vtkDataObject has been deprecated.

I found details on the deprecated code and what to replace it with here:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/VTK_6_Migration/Removal_of_GetProducerPort

I want to confirm that I understand the change.

Old Code:

New Code:

Is this the correct change?  The reason I'm unsure is because previously we
were using a vtkAlgorithmOutput as an intermediate step, and in 6.1 we have
to skip that completely?