[vtk-developers] post hackathon process suggestions?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Oct 3 08:51:57 EDT 2014

We all did a great job Yesterday. Thank you to everyone who participated in
the bug tracker hackathon as well as to those who did us the favor of
reporting the bugs.

Moving forward, and particularly now that we are starting to setup the next
generation suite of software process tools, what can we do to make bug
tracking more relevant to VTK's future development?

See the VTK software process doc section 6 for our collective thoughts on
where we stand right now and are trying to improve upon.

thanks,

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer