[vtk-developers] Fwd: Vtk 3-d virtulization project

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri May 30 07:02:00 EDT 2014

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 2:01 AM, Binnur Yetim <binnuryetim at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Binnur,

This question is appropriate for the vtk-users mailing list - the
vtk-developers list is for questions about the internals of VTK.

When you send your question there, please explain your question in much
more depth. What is wrong? Is your code not compiling? Is it not linking?
Is it not doing what you'd expect? etc.

David