[vtk-developers] Coordinate Frame System

Shayan Ravaynia paoloshayan at alice.it
Mon May 12 08:02:42 EDT 2014

Hi,

I would like to understand how is set the the frame Coordinate System in the camera that see the scene in Slicer3D ? What I understand is that the “world” coordinate in Slicer3D is RAS and the origin is set in the centre of the pink box. I have to manipolate the orientation and the pose of the camera so i need to know the Reference System of the Virtual Camera( define by default) to apply the correct transformation to the camera? And is possible to modify it?

thanks

Paolo