[vtk-developers] My own filter has problem connecting with vtkXMLRectilinearGridWriter

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Mar 13 12:05:28 EDT 2014

I would step through vtkXMLRectilinearGridWriter in a debugger and find out
where and why it is returning early. vtkRectilinearGridWriter is OK with
what your filter provides, but vtkXMLRectilinearGridWriter is not for some
unknown reason. My guess is that your filter is not providing some extent
information, but that is just a guess.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer