[vtk-developers] Failing VTK Wiki example test

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 16:25:24 EDT 2014

>> What should the strategy be for an example that requires a filename,
>> but does not have a default value built into its code...?

> If you're using vtk_add_test_*, setting ${name}_ARGS before calling it
> should be sufficient.

The wiki examples have their own dashboard, that run from this git
repo: https://gitorious.org/vtkwikiexamples

They build against VTK using find_package for VTK, so as far as I know,
they can't call vtk_add_test_* -- they should build against a build
tree or an install tree of VTK, and they work with VTK 5 and VTK 6.

The (still separate) dashboard for them is here:
http://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=VTKWikiExamples