[vtk-developers] Failing VTK Wiki example test

Christopher Mullins christopher.mullins at kitware.com
Thu Jul 24 13:28:12 EDT 2014

I spent some time cleaning these up and couldn't find a file for it either.
 bridge.wrl gives me a segfault.

I'll try to find some time to put my fixes in the wiki soon, there are a
number of examples that could use links to example files if I recall.

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 1:25 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>
wrote:

> This is a strange example. I cannot find a VRML file that works with
> this example. I'll see if it can be repaired...
>
> On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 12:59 PM, David Cole via vtk-developers
> <vtk-developers at vtk.org> wrote:
> > This code from the VTK Wiki examples (
> > http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/IO/IndividualVRML ) fails
> > everywhere:
> >
> http://open.cdash.org/testSummary.php?project=32&name=IO-IndividualVRML&date=2014-07-24
> >
> > with:
> > "Required arguments: Filename"
> >
> > What should the strategy be for an example that requires a filename, but
> > does not have a default value built into its code...?
> >
> > Add a default file somehow?
> > Avoid running it as a test on the dashboard?
> > Something else?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > David C.

Christopher Mullins