[vtk-developers] GLSL Shader on a vtkActor (VTK 6.1 and Qt 5.2.1)

carlinhos carlinhosmp87 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 05:03:05 EDT 2014

Hello Xiaoming,

I created a new vtkOpenGLProperty and set it to the actor, anyways i tried
to cast the vtkProperty obtained by the a vtkActor::GetProperty(), because
vtkProperty is an abstract class. I tried so many things to make it work
but i didn't manage to do it. Also i tried to use vtkOpenGLActors instead
of vtkActors but it also didn't work.

Carlos.