[vtk-developers] Problems with git, and setup scripts

jmerkow jmerkow at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 15:06:33 EDT 2014

Brad,

Thanks for the reply.  At some point in figuring out what went wrong, I saw
an error with command not found $/r, which suggested that it was a crlf
problem. I ran dos2unix on all the scripts and hooks etc and re-setup wit
the developer script, and it worked fine.  For some reason my crlf settings
were setup wrong on this machine, so git added /r to some of the line
endings.  Anyway, fixed now.  Thanks for the help!

Jameson