[vtk-developers] vtk-developers Digest, Vol 123, Issue 11

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 18:49:55 EDT 2014

Bill. David,

I have has the same issue, the test image should be 800X800 however Bill's
machine generates a 800×771 image so the test always fails.
Bill and I had some discussion on it but as to why it happens we don't know.
See:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/GeometricObjects/ParametricObjectsDemo

Regards
   Andrew