[vtk-developers] Rendering a 3d plot at a certain view

Akshaya Ramaswamy akshaya.r15 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 06:11:56 EDT 2014

Hi all,

        I am facing problem in adjusting the view of a 3d plot. I am able
to render a 3d plot using VTK, but i am not able to set the correct view
for the plot. Basically, I need to adjust the azimuth and elevation angles,
but somehow adjusting these parameters of vtkcamera class does not give the
desired results. I am unable to understand how the view changes based on
the angle change. Could somebody explain how this works?

Thanks and regards,
Akshaya