[vtk-developers] Next Week's Hackathon

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Jan 24 13:52:45 EST 2014

Given that the dashboard is looking pretty good, I propose that we
focus on increasing coverage. I didn't look into it deeper but I
believe that you have. Would you agree that it is a productive way of
spending the day? Should we work on a plan of attack - list of classes
to addresses, data files to track down etc. - before Tuesday? Also, do
you have a target number in mind for increased coverage?

I am also open to any other suggestions as long as it involves coding :-)

I am looking forward to it.

Best,
-berk