[vtk-developers] Dashboard test failure question

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Jan 17 14:29:15 EST 2014

I marked it as fixed because I was told it was and because the dashboard
stopped showing the issue at about the right time.

Won't fix or Open are fine by me and I lean toward open. In any case Fixed
is definitely not right! My fault sorry about that.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive