[vtk-developers] 6.1.0.rc2

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 15:19:24 EST 2014

Please cherry-pick this if possible, it adds the ConfigureEvent for Cocoa,
previously VTK on Cocoa had been missing this event completely.

David Gobbi <david.gobbi at gmail.com> (1):
8cbaa9b Invoke ConfigureEvent in the vtkCocoaRenderWindowInteractor.
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/13887/

  David