[vtk-developers] 6.1.0.rc2

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Jan 10 14:05:36 EST 2014

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 1:42 PM, Sean McBride <sean at rogue-research.com>wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 13:24:43 -0500, David E DeMarle said:
>
> >Cory Quammen <cory.quammen at kitware.com> (1):
> >      0fb3dd7 BUG: Fix build failure in RenderingParallelLIC on Intel
> >compiler
> >
> >Robert Maynard <robert.maynard at kitware.com> (1):
> >      873da3e Update xdmf to compile with clang 3.4 and c++11 enabled.
>
>  A shame no dashboard caught these...

I'm planning on putting icc and pgi compilers submissions up after 6.1. It
will make ParaView on HPC a heck of a lot easier for one thing. I think
Robert is putting a c++11 submitter together.

> Anyway, might be nice to get these two compiler error fixes into the 5.10
> branch....

If anyone has time to rebase onto 5.10 and submit via gerrit (
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Git/Develop_Release) - then I've got the time
to approve them.