[vtk-developers] Green coverage report for VTK this morning

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Jan 30 11:01:20 EST 2014

Hi,

After our hackathon on Tuesday at KHQ we have the first green coverage
report I have ever seen for VTK - 70.47% from londinium! I would like
to thank everyone who helped, made suggestions and contributed. There
is still more work to do, and we are going to be looking into the
discrepancies.

http://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=VTK&date=2014-01-30

I personally hope to get to a point where we can not only see the VTK
average coverage, but the per-module coverage that Bill Lorensen
generated for us that day. This helps highlight both where coverage is
good, and where there is more work to do.

Marcus