[vtk-developers] Code review request: biquadratic quad interpolation

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Jan 23 15:18:57 EST 2014

Hi,

There is a topic on Gerrit I am having trouble finding a reviewer for,

http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/3848/

This was contributed via a pull request on Github, it is not a part of
VTK I know that well either. I looked at the logic though, and it
appears to be correct to me. Dave DeMarle doesn't feel comfortable
reviewing it, so we went hunting in history for authors.

Any willing volunteer to take a look? The second commit even adapts a
comment on the pull request, adds a test and so should increase
coverage (in theory at least).

Thanks,

Marcus