[vtk-developers] ati dashboard

Burlen Loring burlen.loring at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 11:32:29 EST 2014

Hi All,

Over the past month or two my ATI dashboard (rocky.lbl.gov
Fedora19-gcc4.8.2-ATI-RadeonHD-7870) was strangely failing tests
although image diff indicated that the test passed. I found that this is
due to a driver/kernel bug that appeared after I switched from a manual
install to rpmfusion packages. Yesterday, I finally had the time to
investigate, and switch back to the manual install. I just wanted to let
you know that this fixed the issue and the dashboard is producing
reliable results again.

Burlen