[vtk-developers] 6.1.0.rc2

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Jan 10 13:24:43 EST 2014

I'll push rc2 out next Monday. My hope is that that will be 6.1.0 final a
week afterward.

The list of changes in 6.1.0.rc2 so far follows. Thanks go out to the
authors for the fixes!

Let me know if I've missed something or you've got something new to go in.
To do so, send me an email with "FOR 6.1" in the subject and the url of the
gerrit topic. Ideally the topic will start (or be rebased onto) v6.1.0.rc1
before the gerrit merge happens. If it doesn't I will just cherry pick it,
but that makes the history a little more convoluted than it should be.

Andrew Bauer <andy.bauer at kitware.com> (6):
      50470ad Formatting cleanup which shouldn't affect the code.
      90cbb8f Fixing the way that the cached data is accessed.
      4db27d8 More particletracer cleanup that shouldn't change behavior.
      93f187c Now updating the particle age properly when it exits the
domain.
      13f05e9 Improving the documentation of vtkParticleTracerBase.
      4422dc5 Reverted change to vtkParticleTracerBase specific setter
macro.

Burlen Loring <bloring at lbl.gov> (1):
      0d49103 surface LIC - stl and NULL

Cory Quammen <cory.quammen at kitware.com> (1):
      0fb3dd7 BUG: Fix build failure in RenderingParallelLIC on Intel
compiler

David Stoup <david.stoup at kitware.com> (1):
      5c1f438 Update vgl library to fix clipping bug.

Jerome Robert <jeromerobert at gmx.com> (1):
      a49ec0b BUG 7589 Fix Mingw Java libraries name

Marcus D. Hanwell <marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> (1):
      fff9c3b Fixed the install of chemical data files

Paul Edwards <p.edwards at iconcfd.com> (1):
      ee02727 Fix for polyhedron cells.

Robert Maynard <robert.maynard at kitware.com> (1):
      873da3e Update xdmf to compile with clang 3.4 and c++11 enabled.

Sebastien Jourdain <sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com> (1):
      4fc72e8 Add area parameter in endInteraction event for Web

Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> (1):
      4834170 Attempt to fix race condition.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.