[vtk-developers] Minimum Python requirement

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 13:42:22 EST 2014

For me, the dashboard should only show green if the test ran _and_
gave a valid result.

I  know that many of the current tests show green if the machine is
incapable of producing a valid result (especially the ones that
require specific GPU functionality), but that's because there isn't an
easy way to check for the needed functionality until run time.