[vtk-developers] Off Axis projections

Marco Lopes marco.lop3s at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 09:19:05 EST 2014

Hi,

i'm playing with the built in off axis projections on vtkCamera but i can't
get it working properly, it seems to me that the focal length is not
changing correctly and my renderings apper either completely inside or
outside the screen.

I've done a off-axis projection in OpenGL myself, using the guidelines from
http://paulbourke.net/stereographics/stereorender/ and it works perferctly,
The effect i get on this OpenGL is similat to the non off-axis from VTK.

How can I get the off-axis projection so that it works exactly like normal
stereo rendering where the focus is automatically set?
It seems to me that somebody has implemented it on the stereo rendering but
not on off-axis.

I'm using Paraview 3.98.1 to test.

Thanks,

Marco