[vtk-developers] (no subject)

Jorge Perez josp.jorge at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 12:58:53 EST 2014

Hi, I want to push commits in a topic branch I have created to fix some
erros in the tcl examples, but I get the following error:

git gerrit-pushFetching gerrit master
fatal: http://review.source.kitware.com/p/VTK/info/refs download error -
The requested URL returned error: 403

I have followed all the steps described at
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Git/Develop

Any idea about how to diagnosis the previous error?

The output of git prepush is (omitted some lines)

git prepush
* commit 88f3300ebdc4101deeee42bd2b853c9ab7d560fd
  Author: Jorge Perez <josp.jorge at gmail.com>
  Date:   Mon Feb 10 13:41:06 2014 +0100

      Upgrading the Tcl examples wrt. VTK 6.x

      Most of them needed invoking the method 'Start' over the object
      'iren'. Other examples needed upgrading the code following the
      directions given at http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/VTK_6_Migration_Guide

      Change-Id: If092043a7a9ecda1ccea941281775bff28623d56

 Examples/Annotation/Tcl/TestText.tcl               |    1 +
 Examples/Annotation/Tcl/TestTextOldWay.tcl         |    1 +
 Examples/Annotation/Tcl/annotatePick.tcl           |    1 +
 Examples/Annotation/Tcl/cubeAxes.tcl               |    2 +-
 Examples/Annotation/Tcl/labeledMesh.tcl            |    1 +
Examples/VolumeRendering/Tcl/SimpleRayCast.tcl     |    2 +-
 .../VolumeRendering/Tcl/SimpleTextureMap2D.tcl     |    2 +-

best regards,

Jorge