[vtk-developers] vtk dashboard

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Dec 18 12:06:27 EST 2014

On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 09:55:17 -0500, David E DeMarle said:

>But wait there's more:

Note that my 'torture' dashboard may give better diagnostics of any failing test.  One new failure today, which I think I've seen intermittently fail on my machine too is:

<https://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=301241477&build=3617169>

VTK/Web/Core/vtkDataEncoder.cxx:152:25: runtime error: load of value 85, which is not a valid value for type 'bool'

Perhaps the 'bool Done' ivar is sometimes uninitialized and gets random values?

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com