[vtk-developers] Proposal to add "vtkInfoMacro"

Andras Lasso lasso at queensu.ca
Sat Dec 13 14:54:49 EST 2014

Thanks for the pointer, Bill. The logger in ITK is quite nice and the info level logging macro is available in ITK: if the output window is set to itkLoggerOutput then

itkGenericOutputMacro

calls

this->m_Logger->Write(LoggerBase::INFO, t)

I don't think that adding an ITK-like logger to VTK is necessary, just adding the missing vtkInfo (or vtkGenericOutput) macro would be enough.

Andras