[vtk-developers] Gerrit and HDF5 woes

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Dec 12 09:34:52 EST 2014

Are you rebased on latest VTK/master? I suspect any branches that are
not off master may cause the dashboard to enter a bad state because of
HDF5 upgrade that hit VTK recently. Evendently, one has to do a clean
build to avoid lingering cache variables from influencing the build.
Ben, can you do a quick check to see if this easy to fix? I am
guessing there're some stale variables being used in HDF5 cmake files?