[vtk-developers] AIX00F614-xlC has not been submitting since Nov 26, 2014 (14 days)

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Dec 11 11:53:45 EST 2014

AIX00F614-xlC is dead, long live urras.

I've marked it as "not expected".

Chuck has already put a bit of time into setting up urras.kitware to run a
swath of compilers that are typically found on HPC systems. I'll promote
its submissions to the nightly expected section. Thanks to friends at intel
and pgi/intel we have intel and pgi installed there, as well as free
compilers, all on the same platform.

Still angling for access to a cray compiler, and ibm compilers (both xlc
and bgxlc). I'm pretty sure I can set up one for cray coverage thanks to
friends at Cray. If anyone has friends at IBM who can help get me access to
their systems and tools for dashboard purposes, please let me know.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive