[vtk-developers] VES/VTK Actors and Data Representation

Cameron Lowell Palmer cameron.palmer at ntnu.no
Wed Dec 10 07:18:05 EST 2014

I’ve gotten my augmented reality project moving forward and have video in the scene, my 3D model objects, and I’m using OpenCV to pass in  rotation and translation of a frame marker with respect the the camera matrix. Now I’m trying to figure out how to put-it-all-together.

The question:

I have the video image in a vesKiwiImagePlaneDataRepresentation and want that to fill the screen. I see that I can translate the object, but is there a simple way to lock the movement of the actor to fill the camera scene edge to edge?

Converting my OpenCV coordinates into terms of the VES/Kiwi projection. Is there a facility for that?

Thanks in advance,

Cameron