[vtk-developers] Need help with a few clang analyzer warnings

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Dec 9 17:39:45 EST 2014

Hi,

Thanks all for your help with these.  Everything I've mentioned so far is fixed, yay!  Here's a new batch of suspicious dead code, that I'm not comfortable just removing (though it's certainly dead).  If you are an expert in any of the classes below, can you svp take a look?

5a) Common/ExecutionModel/vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx:141:9: Value stored to 'result' is never read

5b) Common/ExecutionModel/vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx:291:11: Value stored to 'result' is never read

6a) Interaction/Widgets/vtkSphereRepresentation.cxx:530:5: Value stored to 'radius' is never read

6b) Interaction/Widgets/vtkSphereWidget.cxx:716:5: Value stored to 'radius' is never read

7) Interaction/Widgets/vtkPointHandleRepresentation3D.cxx:277:20: Value stored to 'path' during its initialization is never read

Thanks,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com