[vtk-developers] VTK code review / testing / integration workflow

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:54:16 EDT 2014

BTW the new gerrit UI is a bit prettier:
https://android-review.googlesource.com/#/q/status:open

I'm a little concerned that we spend too much time on process and not
enough time on improving VTK. But, I'll go with the consensus of the
people who still work for a living. If the new process is too
difficult for an old guy like me, I'll just spend my extra time with
ITK.

Bill