[vtk-developers] Broken offscreen example

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Tue Aug 19 17:38:32 EDT 2014

Right. Sorry, I didn't quite say it right. I meant that for version 6 or
higher, this example is not relevant. It does have the preprocessors but I
am wondering if we need better message or
just point to the fact that  osmesa is compile time only.

If we want to keep it like this, then I can add some text in the
description.

- Aashish