[vtk-developers] Qt and VTK dead link in docs to trolltech.com

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Apr 29 14:48:15 EDT 2014

Hi,

I was working on something and spotted the link to
http://www.trolltech.com/products/3rdparty/vtksupport.html in quite a
few of the Qt support classes in VTK. That page no longer exists and I
cannot find it on the Digia or Qt Project pages.

The Qt project has
https://qt-project.org/wiki/Using_3D_engines_with_Qt but states that
they "can’t find a good documentation-mainpage about it". Should we
add something to our wiki (or does it exist already), update our docs
and the one's on the Qt project's site?

I could probably pull together a little of the basics, and add some
detail on the Qt 4/5 stuff added in 6.1 but would hate to duplicate
someone else's work if there is a page I just couldn't find in my
searches.

Thanks,

Marcus