[vtk-developers] Question regarding vtkTextActor3D

Adam Rankin rankin at queensu.ca
Wed Apr 16 21:18:31 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I currently have an issue where when I change the input of two
vtkTextActor3D in the same function, only one draws the new input
character, whereas the other continues to draw the previous input character.

When I add the line to mark the vtkImageData as modified at the end of
vtkFreeTypeUtilities::PopulateImageData( ... )
Line 1277 :       data->Modified();
then both characters successfully redraw.

Has anyone else experienced something similar? I am using vtk 5.10.1

Thanks,
Adam