[vtk-developers] gerrit bug fix backports

Dean Inglis inglis.dl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 10:23:45 EDT 2013

A software project I am working on is being developed with the vtk 5.10.1
release branch. 3 bugs in that branch reported by our group were addressed
using gerrit (Iccc5a316, I561346c4, Ifbea52c2).
We are currently using customized copies of the involved classes
in our code bu <http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/12247/><http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/12247/>t
would like to use the original (fixed) vtk classes.  Is there a process
for backporting bug fixes to previous releases?  What is Kitware's policy
on
bug fix backports to existing release branches?

- Dean