[vtk-developers] Exporting CMake Targets with VTK-6 Dependencies

Cyrus Harrison cyrush at llnl.gov
Thu Oct 24 14:48:53 EDT 2013

Hi Brad,
Thanks for clarifying.

The reason we were using EXPORT_LIBRARY_DEPENDENCIES is that we have we
have ~130 targets we need to export -- filtered from ~2000.
EXPORT_LIBRARY_DEPENDENCIES gave us an easy automatic path to capture
all important targets -- in our case filtering the generated file using
CMake was quite easy due to the names of the targets we exclude.

With EXPORT() AND INSTALL(EXPORT), does each target need to be
explicitly named?

-Cyrus