[vtk-developers] VTK and OS X 10.9 Mavericks

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Oct 24 13:37:05 EDT 2013

I think an umbrella bug would be helpful. References to git/gerrit shas
would be great in the report. It doesn't need to be anything formal or
fancy. The bug tracker is just a good way of keeping track of the things
that we want to have fixed in the 5.x branch.

Once we have a 5.x branch, a win/mac/linux dashboard and
gerrit/cdash at homeon it, we'll have a good way to get the fixes tested
and made public.

This one, and the Tcl version bump fix from a while back stick in my memory
as the type of things we want in order to extend the life of 5 until most
people have switched over to 6.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer