[vtk-developers] Possible vtkScalarBarActor improvement

Wang, Kevin kevin.wang at rmp.uhn.on.ca
Mon Oct 7 10:20:12 EDT 2013

Thanks Jc. I have created a pull request at https://github.com/Slicer/VTK/pull/1

Please review and let me know.

Kevin

From: Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin [mailto:jchris.fillionr at kitware.com]
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 11:57 AM
To: Wang, Kevin
Cc: David Thompson; vtk-developers at vtk.org
Subject: Re: [vtk-developers] Possible vtkScalarBarActor improvement

Hi Kevin,

Could you submit a pull request on the SlicerVTK fork ? It will make the review process easier. Make sure to base your topic of commit 0e0674a3695f.

Thanks
Jc

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 2:26 PM, Wang, Kevin <kevin.wang at rmp.uhn.on.ca<mailto:kevin.wang at rmp.uhn.on.ca>> wrote:
Thanks Jc for the info.

Attached are the patches for vtk. I just used vtkScalarsToColors.h and vtkScalarsToColors.h from vtk 6.0 without any changes and it is compiling and working fine. For vtkScalarBarActor class, I just added a small section to check if there is annotations set for the lookupTable then use the annotations as the label.

David, can you please take a look to see if it needs improvement. If everything is fine, I will submit a pull request within SlicerVTK fork.

Thanks again,

Kevin