[vtk-developers] Failing dashboard tests

Sankhesh Jhaveri sankhesh.jhaveri at kitware.com
Mon Nov 25 18:02:56 EST 2013

Thank you all for the insights.
I managed to reduce the number of failing tests simply by switching to
the open source display driver from xserver-xorg-video-ati. While
looking into the MPI issue, I found that I had two different versions
(openmpi and mpich2) installed on the machine. Removing mpich2 got rid
of the failing tests as well. There are still some image mismatch
failures (http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=3114530)
that need to be looked into.

Thank you again.
--