[vtk-developers] OpenGl version issue?

qt.itk.vtk.help qt.itk.vtk.help at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 07:18:17 EST 2013

I am using vtkPolyData to make a cross hair on the vtkImageViewer2 window
and setting colors to vertical and horizontal lines. On my machine which is
having OpenGl 3.3 the code is working fine. But if I run the code on other
machines that are having OpenGl 4.2 the horizontal line is losing its color
and became gray. If we scroll it over it blinks actual color but again
turned into gray.
Here I am attaching images:

[image: Inline image 2]
And this is on my system.
[image: Inline image 1]
Sometimes on left clicks that is actually updating its position on window
it appears right but again became gray.

The issue is not on my system but on other which are having different
opengl versions. Also is it happening only with horizontal line not in
anything else.

What may be the problem is it related with some conflict with opengl's new
version?
Or it is related with VTK pipeline(but it is working well on my system not
a single time I noticed).

We are using same VTK versions over all machines that is vtk-5.10.1 64bit
libs.
Strange error for me no any clue to solve it.

Any help is appreciable.
Thanks and Regards,
Tab